Eurgh, we really hate people. Why are there so many of them? Why can’t they just all be replaced by little furry animals?
Find yourself nodding in agreement? It’s possible that you might just hate people too.
1. It’s not that you hate everyone. You just really, really can’t stand 99% of the people in your general vicinity.
At least, that’s what you keep telling yourself.
2. You find yourself wearing headphones whenever you’re out in the hope it’ll block out the stupid people
3. …but it never works. There’s always someone trying to spark up a pointless conversation.
No, I really don’t care about your kids, your night out or your ingrown toenail. Stop talking to me.
4. It’s a constant struggle to stop yourself rolling your eyes at every person you come into contact with
5. But you’re not afraid to make your feelings known when you’re pissed off with anyone.
6. For you, peace and quiet away from people = the Holy Grail of life
7. …but sometimes there’s just no escaping some idiots
8. …which is why you MUCH prefer animals.
They’re cute, cuddly, and they’re not people.
9. You completely agree with this statement
10. And you think Grumpy Cat could be your spirit animal…
11. …but then being an octopus could also have its advantages.
12. You try to avoid cities as much as possible…
…and totally appreciate a good park. Or field. Or just anywhere without humans.
13. You’re perfectly cool with spending time by yourself…
…but you’re not a complete loner. You just choose who you hang out with very carefully – because life’s too short to hang out with intolerable divs.
14. And occasionally, just occasionally, you’ll find that one special human who hates people just as much as you do.
Cue the best friendship ever. Well, as long as you can stand each other, that is.
Found this article was precisely your cup of tea? Why not try out some other RiseFeed articles, including People Are Getting Voluntarily Roasted on Reddit and There is Now an App That Helps You Avoid Other People