If you’ve ever seen a Mark Wiens vlog on YouTube then you know what this article is going to be about. It’s obviously all about his amazing reactions to food. He’s a food savant that just gets this otherworldly pleasure from eating something delicious.
If you need an introduction to the world of Mark Wiens and Mark Wiens reactions then take a look at his YouTube homepage. His story is an interesting one: he was born in Arizona, raised in Africa, came back to the US for college before he headed off on what was a short-term adventure to Thailand. Some 7 years later and he still lives there, providing great insight into the food and touristic scenes of the land he now calls home.
But, back to the amazing amazing reactions. These are eight times when we felt just like him.
1. When you burn your mouth but you ain’t crying
2. When you need to change your y-fronts
3. When your Coco Pops turn your milk chocolatey
4. When the shorty at the takeaway gets your order right
5. When you eat food past its use-by date and don’t die lol k
6. When that Nando’s is properly cheeky
7. When you’re drunk af and everything tastes amazing
8. When your food turnt you into a ventriloquist doll
If you enjoyed that, then check out other RiseFeed articles, including Tastes Like Chicken – 6 Foods You’ll Never Forget and 6 High-Calorie Splurge Foods That Are Good For You